Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Okay, so far down, so good.  I never went to Iraq.  Instead I found a new hell on earth in Afghanistan.  I am glad I went.  I was able to sort out some things.  But I never "finished" my time in Iraq.  It will always be en elusive part of my life.  A dream.  A nightmare.  My reality.

So now, I am a SGM.  I am happy.  Stressed.  All in one.  I hope I make it... keep it.  So much pressure.

I leave the active duty Army soon.  Wow.  What a painful thought.  All I know is how to be a Soldier.  I can't find work... meaningful work, anywhere.  No matter how I try..

But this is the point.  I try.  I hope this is not simply some dribble that no one will ever read.

I am sad. Confused. Stressed.  I need time.  But time is a fleeting thing.  I am at terminal velocity.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment